Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Hi I am Facebook !






What if Facebook was a person?


Hi, I am facebook, and I don’t have to give any introduction, you see more people are aware of me than being aware of where Honduras is. But still, I would like to introduce myself in a totally new perspective.

-   I am a young American man from California and I was born in Harvard. I was born on Feb 4th, 2004, but trust me in this digital age I can be considered a veteran.

-   I want to be modest but I can't. I am famous. There's a movie called The Social Network based on me.  I am a part of pop culture as I have been mentioned in various popular show's like south park and there are songs written on me. yippee.

-   I like to wear casual clothes and my favourite colour is blue. Don’t ask me about my relationship status because it’s always complicated.

-  I am a very amiable person and I love to make new friends, in fact, my motto in life is to make as many friends as possible, I just want to show that I am way cooler than MySpace and Orkut put together. Although there is a new tweet buzzing around and I am a little sceptical about it (It has fewer features than me and is still preferred by celebrities during their movie or concert releases, Blah!).

-   I am a very simple person but people think that I am complicated. They say that I come up with a new personality trait every week and confuse the shit out of them. (In my defence I just want to make things easy).

-   Rejection is not my cup of tea, that’s why I don’t have a dislike button.

-  I have a confession to make, I am a voyeur, I like to peep into other people’s lives. I usually check out all the interesting and cool looking people on my friend’s lists.

-  My main source of income is selling information of my friends to the multinationals.

-  Everybody loves a little attention; the problem with me is that I love a LOT of attention, even for my tiniest achievements. I want the whole world to know about them and also to be constantly congratulated.

-   Google is the inspiration behind all the quotes on my wall.

-  I know a lot of languages; I can even say F**k in Nepali, Spanish, German etc.

-  What is Farmville, Treasure Island, cafe world etc? Well, these are my trusted lieutenants who help me in attaining more and more people. Some people solely joined my network because of them only.

-   Well here’s a little secret, BEWARE of me because I am a friend of your sister, brother, mother, dad, aunty, uncle, boss, junior, senior, ex, present, probable future, granddad, grandmom, in fact, anybody with an access to internet and access to me. Beware because there is a saying that your best friend is your worst enemy.....! Relax I am just joking....or Am I?

-  Recently my entry has been banned in a lot of institutions and office premises, but I am not disheartened as I get access to all these places through my secret agent friends known as proxies.

-   I love cocktails, ice creams, lemonades, caps, flowers and encourage my friends to distribute them to each other. I also expect them to be returned.

-   Hehe.... poking is one of my side businesses and I love doing it.

-   I am a photo whore and I love to be pictured. I also hope that only my good pictures are tagged by my friends but that never happens.

-   LOL! and Lmao!  are some of the main words in my vocabulary.

-  People have seen more music videos, clips, ads, news, movie trailers and whatnot through me than any other person in the category. (Special thanks to www.youtube.com for providing the source).                                                                                                   
-    As I am an attention seeker, I get emotionally depressed if people don't reply to my posts and pictures. So next time be aware of my conditions and reply to whatever I post, just make it optimistic.

    I hope you got an idea about my personality. Be in touch because I am here to stay J.

3 comments:

Biswajeet said...

U have 450 million followers with 100 mn fake profiles n out of which 50 mn must be of Indians..sure! :D

And I am a big time fan of U! N I wud love to have an Open relationship with U! Thank You for being born! Keep rocking n FTW of Tweets or MySpaces.

(BTW, it's hilarious the way U earn) :P

Pieces Of My Life said...

Superlike it!!!

shri said...

really boring man!!!

Bhubaneswar diaries - A cute story about love!

                                                              Chapter - 1      The re-union                                     ...